Rocking is an excellent way of stimulating the vestibular system. Kids can feel their body move while their visual senses adapt to the changing perspectives. The user starts to recognize and adjust to the rhythmic motion and begins to develop a sense of balance.
- OUTLET FOR EXCESS ENERGY: Supports all kids who seek movement, and provides deep pressure and other sensory input
- CALMING INFLUENCE: Helps to relax and aid with fidgeting and restlessness and provides sensory stimulation
- COMFORT FOR SENSORY ISSUES: Perfect for home or school, the therapeutic sensory relief when rocking is beneficial to all children who need to decompress and relax including those with ADHD, autism, and sensory needs
- INCLUDES FOOT PUMP: Easy to store with quick inflation/deflation
- DURABLE: Made with easy to clean, heavy-duty, high quality thick vinyl and includes a free repair kit
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- 56x43x25” (142x109x64 cm)
- Safety tested
Physical & Online Store
Our physical retail location showcases our special needs products and allows customers to see, touch, and try the products before purchasing. Our online website allows easy shopping from home or on the go.
Experinced & Educational Staff
We provide a friendly, warm, sensory friendly store and website which caters to the needs of customers of every age and ability. Our experienced and educated staff provide ease of shopping and product selection.
Passionate About Helping
AdaptAbility is owned and operated by the mother of a special needs child, and she is passionate about helping everyone with diverse life challenges and stands by every product and service offered.