Ribcap - Lenny Kids
Ribcap - Lenny Kids
Ribcap Lenny is the world's first fashionable soft medical grade head protection, uniquely designed to protect your loved ones from head injuries than can occur as a result of age related balance issues, falls, seizure activity, head banging.
360° Head Protection
- Designed to withstand significant and repeated impact. Boasting a specially formulated and patented polyurethane foam, the state-of-the-art technology used for this special needs helmet provides optimum protection.
- 3D Design: The liquid foam takes the shape of the mold and solidifies, offering a more organic fit that adheres to the body’s natural curvature.
- An outstanding wear comfort. Achieve stellar physical comfort as the medical helmet offers skin-friendly qualities, unparalleled hygiene, and freedom of movement without compromising the principal purpose.
- Made to be worn for a long period of time. Boasting unrivaled breathability through the extra ventilation in between the padding combined with the lightweight materials, this protective helmet will not cause inconvenience in the long run.
Impressive moisture management technology
- The downy-soft knitted fabric absorbs sweat and transports it away from the body without overly drying the skin for the most comfortable protection ever.
- Microperforated foam
- Extra ventilation in between the padding
- Facilitates breathability and convenience
- A soft and comfortable base layer
360° PROTECTION, BSI TESTED, PREMIUM MATERIALS, AND TRUSTED BY EXPERTS!
Physical & Online Store
Our physical retail location showcases our special needs products and allows customers to see, touch, and try the products before purchasing. Our online website allows easy shopping from home or on the go.
Experinced & Educational Staff
We provide a friendly, warm, sensory friendly store and website which caters to the needs of customers of every age and ability. Our experienced and educated staff provide ease of shopping and product selection.
Passionate About Helping
AdaptAbility is owned and operated by the mother of a special needs child, and she is passionate about helping everyone with diverse life challenges and stands by every product and service offered.